04 November 2008

Blogslackery, Roundup

For the 3 to 5 people who might still be visiting after the post drought, it's time for a quick update.

  • Shoulder - still progressing, PT going well. I go to see my orthopedist on Thursday. Hopefully, I will have some idea of when I can return to the slopes after that visit. As for my progress in PT, I'm still doing stretching, but the focus is now more on strengthening. I have lots of pretty-colored thera-bands! Oh, and the exercises to go with them.
  • Kingston - he's probably 4" taller than Phoebe at the shoulders, but probably weighs about the same. He's getting smarter, but that isn't necessarily 100% good news...anyway, I'm going to get some more photos up sometime in the next couple weeks.
  • Ski Patrol - had the OEC refresher this past Sunday. Got to see Barkernews and NoPoGirl and the adorable Hazel, as well as several of my OEC classmates, sled-training mates, and some recently-minted patrollers whom I'd coached last season. I'm looking forward to patrolling with them and the rest of the gang this season. Yes, the plan is to sled-coach again this season. Looks like Sundays again, since we're short on coaches for the Sunday training teams. Hopefully, I will get to do some ski evaluations at the tryouts December 6th and 7th.
  • Pals - Met up with Ryan, Kelly, and Miranda for the Tillamook Mac & Cheese cook-off thingy, which Kelly was event-coordinating for. Very fun night! Also, had a cracking good time at Ryan's birthday party. Also celebrated a promotion for my friend Rick.
I think that's about enough recap for now. Hopefully, I will get back into the habit of regular posts again.

1 comments:

Larry said...

Well there are two here that have been waiting for an update.
At SML, I will update our blog later tonight.