06 August 2008

Now That's The Surgery Over, How Did It Go?

Quite well, I'd say. The doc didn't have to do an open repair, just the scope, so it was the best-case scenario for the surgery.

I feel pretty lucid as I type this, but the nerve block hasn't worn off yet, so as Terry Tate would say, the pain train's comin'. Nothing to complain about at the moment except for the sore throat and the typing with one hand thing. I've got my really cool Game Ready ice/compression wrap, and some good pain meds for when I need 'em, so things are good.

4 comments:

Barkernews said...

Get well soon! I'm sure it'll be worth it!

Izzy said...

Hey, glad the surgery went well! I'm hoping the recovery goes well, don't overdo it too quickly!

NoPoGirl said...

Get well soon! I expect to see you on the mountain BEFORE me. And if not- yes, you are officially a wuss! :)

Ghost Dog said...

Thanks, y'all!

NPG: Just slug me on the left shoulder when you call me "wuss". :)