28 March 2008

Team Fortress 2

I haven't been much of a PC gamer until recently. I played a few WWII first-person shooters some time back, but never really got into it to the point where I was obsessed with playing multi-player FPSs online. I usually have other more productive things to do.

Lately, all the chatter in my lab at work has been around Team Fortress 2, and I finally let the gang talk me into playing it with them.

It's a hell of a lot of fun. I might blog some more about it, if for no other reason than for this blog to have some subject matter than isn't ski patrol-related. It won't be as clever or funny as the stuff on Ubercharged.net, though.

If you play, feel free to look me up. I'm on as [RIGG] Johnny_Napalm71, after my favorite Guitar Hero character. The name works pretty well when I'm playing as the Pyro (my favorite class!), especially since the Pyro's taunt animation - when he's wielding his axe (get it?) - has him playing air guitar on it. Czech this out on YouTube to see what I mean.

1 comments:

brando said...

Heck, he even did the "Hadooken" from Ken and Ryu.

I was all about the "Spinning Bird Feet".

Or sometimes the "Sonic Foom"