12 October 2007

It's A Good Workout When...

...you have to roll out of bed the next morning because you can't sit up.

Hit the core harder than usual yesterday, and I'm really feeling it in the abs today. Which, of course, pleases me very much. I decided to spend more time on working the core than usual, opting for a short cardio workout, doing extra sets of exercise-ball crunches and went from 35 to 40 pounds on the exercise-I-don't-have-a-name-for, where I'm on a declined sit-up bench, sat up about halfway, holding the weight and rotating at the waist.

Today will be leg day #2 for the week. Hopefully my left upper hammy is up for some lunges. It didn't like them on Monday.

2 comments:

Barkernews said...

Nice work! Gotta get in shape for all those sleds you're gonna haul...

Photo Hound said...

Office jobs can do that to a person. I can vouch for that.