14 September 2007

F-Around Friday: That's No Chipmunk Edition

Ahh, YouTube. I've said it before, and I stand by it. It truly is the lazy blogger's best friend.

Recently, someone recommended to me the podcast WebbAlert, a daily journal of tech news. Well, yesterday's edition featured a viral video that was a compilation of/tribute to the Webernet's greatest hits in that department.

Many of those were things I'd never seen before, and the one at the top of the list (I don't think it was ranked, it just happened to be first), was called "Dramatic Chipmunk".

It's just too damn funny. At least I think so. Enjoy!

CLICKY

3 comments:

Ryan said...

I've seen that video dozens of times over the past few months, and it still manages to make me laugh

Ghost Dog said...

Hehe...did you check out all the variations? I liked the Kill Bill one.

BJDorr said...

Dr. Evil chipmunk version was funny!

I started rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off during the GIJoe PSA parodies!

Which brought me back to Triumph the Insult Dog at a Star Wars premier. This is just effin hilarious.