02 August 2007

Another Moonshot

Went over to Ryan's bro's place last night to hang out, and enjoyed some great brews and brats with the Brothers V. Kelly joined us a little later on. Even though I live farther away than they do, they offered to drive me home instead of dumping me off at a MAX stop as I had planned (Thanks again, you two - youse guys RULE). Anyway, the moon was looking awesome again on the way, so I took some more shots of it when I got home. Here's the best of the bunch, IMO.



Okay, that's probably enough of that. Don't want the blog to be a one-trick pony...

6 comments:

brando said...

Dude, you love the moon.

Ghost Dog said...

Yeah, I suppose. Probably not going to get any better pictures than the ones I shot, so that'll be it.

BJDorr said...

Bad moon on the rise...

Jeff Alworth said...

You can overdo this kind of thing, but damn, that's a great pic.

Ghost Dog said...

Thanks!

BJDorr said...

Did you catch any of the lunar eclipse this morning?

I got great shots this morning. It was really cool to see lunar eclipse in motion.

My blog: "Shooting the moon"