11 May 2007

F-Around Friday: "You Drank What?" Edition

After a brief and unexplained hiatus, F-Around Friday is back. Not that anyone would have noticed.

Anyway, last night, I was out with the wife and her folks and the recently-hitched Jenn & Troy at Old Chicago. On the beer menu was Klamath Basin Brewing Co.'s "Butt Crack Brown Ale". Now, I like brown ales, and I just had to try something with such a novel name. It was tasty, actually - a decent brown ale.

So today, I thought it would be a good way to bring back F-Around Friday by asking my vast (ha!) readership:

What the most peculiarly-named drink you've ever tried?

3 comments:

Major Clanger said...

"Bishop's Finger" from Shepherd Neame (from the area of the UK where I'm from)

"Headbanger" - a beer which played a significant role on my 19th Birthday...

splitboarder said...

Of course, you can't expect too much from a brown ale.

Alimony Ale, the bitterest beer in America.

Ryan said...

A beer named "Entire Butt" by Salopian Brewing Company Ltd. (an English Porter).The bottle said "Historically the term used to describe a Porter blended from a variety of ales, Entire Butt uses 14 different malts and 3 hops to recreate this forgotten style of porter."

Naturally, the reason I bought it was my fascination for the name, but I remember it being pretty tasty.