25 May 2007

F-Around Friday: It's On Random Edition

The other day, I was listening to music on the computer via iTunes, with the shuffle feature turned on. I had it on a fairly decent-sized playlist, but "Rudies All Around" by Hepcat kept coming up, seemingly every third song or so.

It was also the last song I heard on the way in today. Which of course means it's stuck in my head.

Anyway - the question to my vast (ha!) readership this Friday is: What was your most recent 'random' song that seemed to keep popping up?


From the Now-for-something-completely-different Dept.: On this day in 1974, the final battle scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail was filmed. "Get on with it!"

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Arthur: Old woman!
Dennis: Man.
Arthur: Man, sorry. What knight lives in that castle over there?
Dennis: I'm 37.
Arthur: What?
Dennis: I'm 37. I'm not old.
Arthur: Well I can't just call you "man".
Dennis: Well you could say "Dennis."
Arthur: I didn't know you were called Dennis.
Dennis: Well you didn't bother to find out did you?
Arthur: I did say sorry about the "old woman," but from behind you looked...
Dennis: What I object to is you automatically treat me like an inferior.
Arthur: Well I am king.
Dennis: Oh, king eh? Very nice! And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers! By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.

slOppyJoE72 said...

My iPod really likes the Rolling Stones and the Eagles, because even though I have far more music than just those two bands, they come up every few songs or so.

No complaints from me.