24 March 2007

Goin' To The Chapel...

...gonna watch my sis-in-law get married. She's the last of my siblings-in-law to get hitched. Gotta go up to Vantucky for that, but I'm patrolling tomorrow at Ski Bowl, so it's all good.

And I have a growler of scottish ale from Main Street Ale House (can't wait for the brown ale they have on their 'coming soon' list) that I might only have to share with one other person...

The rough part is that it's a late ceremony, and the party's supposed to go on until midnight. So, I'm going to have to be the Lamey McLamerson and bail on the party early. We're staying overnight up there, so tomorrow morning's fun will be timing the trip back to the house to feed the animals, let the dog out to do her business, get ready for patrolling, put the dog back in, and drive up to Government Camp.

0 comments: