07 February 2007

LOST Returns Tonight...

...and the show's been on break so long I'm not sure I care as much about it anymore. I'm TiVo-ing it, of course, so I'll watch it eventually. I have my 2nd and 3rd Avalanche training classroom sessions for the Ski Patrol this week, so I might not get to see any TV until Friday night, and probably not even then if we end up going out.

And I'm not all that bummed about it. But I'll probably get all excited about it whenever I finally do get around to watching the show.

In other news, I weighed myself at the gym today. Down to 172 now, and I've noticed that I'm very nearly ready to pull the ol' belt in another notch. And I finally pinged our fitness center folks about an abductor/adductor machine. I figured my request would get laughed at, given the current climate of "structure and efficiency" going on here, but
it turns out we're getting one anyway. Sweet.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Regarding Lost: As much as I love the show, like Battlestar Galactica, I'll hold off for a few weeks and watch several episodes in a big batch. Otherwise it's painful. I'm much more interested when I can sit through 3 - 4 episodes in a row than week-to-week. Perhaps I'm spoiled by watching both shows via Netflix. Guess waiting through commercials / waiting week-to-week is just more than my impatient nature can deal with. Which sounds odd, since I can wait a month or two before watching anything. Hehe.

Ghost Dog said...

Yeah, it is better when you can get a prolonged 'fix', I suppose, but you have to have the block of time to burn.

I've been getting the Bruce Campbell 'western' The Adventures of Brisco County, jr. on Netflix. Fun stuff.

tabitha jane said...

i am only on episode 7 . . . so, i wont be seeing this episode of lost for a loooong time . . .