16 January 2007

That's More Like It

2-3" of snow at the house now. I woke up this morning with a nasty sinus headache, sometime around 4:30am. I usually get up about then to get ready for work anyhow, but I was a hurtin' unit, so I called in sick and went back to sleep. I looked out the window before crashing again and noticed a disappointing light dusting of snow on the street. Didn't look like it was snowing much, so I didn't think anything of it.

A couple hours later, the wife gets up to go to work. Still dealing with the crushing sinus headache, I stumbled to the window and peered out towards the street. Holy smokes, I thought, I picked a good day to stay home sick. The street was entirely covered. Looked like maybe an inch and a half had fallen since I looked earlier.

I'm feeling a little better now, so I let the dog out back and snapped some photos. Enjoy.


Pheebs seems to like it. She was chasing snowballs until she found her favorite rattle-ball.


2.5" on top of the Lancer out back. Still coming down, too.

Phoebe still trying to tear the rubber off the ball. This one has lasted the longest of all her toys.

0 comments: