06 January 2007

New Look - Pretty Much Done

I'm pretty much done re-vamping the blog's look. Visitors over the past couple days may have seen some weird stuff, and I apologize for the mess in the interim. Anyway, everything is pretty much how I want it now.

The old 'peek-a-boo' comments are gone, though. I kinda liked them, but the code I tried out yesterday for it didn't work the way I'd hoped, so I've scrapped it for now. Hopefully I can bring them back, but maybe enough of you like it the way it is now not to bother.

The other thing I'm still trying to figure out is getting the archive pages to just be a list of links like the old template. I know a few folks liked that, since you got a list of post titles and dates to choose from instead of waiting for an entire month's worth of posts to load.

Well, hope you like it.

6 comments:

brando said...

It looks really refreshing and clean. Great work.

Jinxy said...

Nice. I like.

Ghost Dog said...

Thanks, guys.

Kelly said...

WOW! Nice new look. Fresh, clean and a lot brighter. :) I like it. Seems as if there is some kind of blog refreshing theme here. I think I'll keep mine the way it is for now. :) Cheers!

Ghost Dog said...

Thanks. Yeah, there does seem to be a lot of the blog facelifting going around.

Jeff Alworth said...

Looks good. I'm chicken to mess with mine, but this is demonstrates the alluring possibilities...