08 December 2006

F-Around Friday: Complaint Department Edition

F-Around Friday is supposed to be fun, but I'm steamed at Tri-Met again for jipping me out of a decent workout. Train was late again, causing me to miss the shuttle I normally catch, which put me in the gym almost a half-hour later than I usually arrive. An early meeting combined with that to force me to basically do 20 minutes on the elliptical and a single set on the chest press machine. One workout this week, due to class, meetings, and illness. Grrrr....

So I fired off another complaint. I feel better.

So as not to leave y'all with nothing to laugh at but my whining, here you go. Seemed appropriate.

4 comments:

LandS said...

It could be worse.

As Jimmy Buffet sings, "... Breathe in breathe out move on ..."

Ghost Dog said...

Yeah, it could always be worse. But it's my blog and I'll complain if I want to! :)

Martha and the Vandellas, right?

LandS said...

Nope, try Lesley Gore, http://www.lyricsdepot.com/lesley-gore/its-my-party.html

Ghost Dog said...

Heh! Shows what I know. This is why I don't go on 'Jeopardy'.