21 June 2006

Sometimes You're The Bat, Sometimes You're The Ball

And sometimes, life isn't either that good or that bad. I dunno what the hell I'm talking about. Anyway...

My 3-year-old work laptop got replaced today. Sweet. The new one is a Dell Latitude D620 with all the bells and whistles you can get 'em with except for the cellular card thing.

Got home tonight and found that my radio harness had arrived. Cool.

Also found that the dogs (well, probably just Phoebe) got a hold of it. Shit.

Fortunately, it's just a little damp and dirty - no major damage.
The missus is sure she doesn't remember bringing it in the house, and the fact that she found the package around the side of the house and shredded makes me wonder if the UPS guy tossed it over the fence or something. Seems awful unlikely, though, but Rebecca isn't the type to cover up something like that. Oh well. At least it's not destroyed. Just a tiny little rip in the side strap.


Oh, and I have a birthday coming up. Danny, tell 'em how old I'll be...

1 comments:

brando said...

Congrats on your new toy. and also congrats on your new age...group...older...birthday.