10 May 2006

Quote Of The Day And Some Stupidity

My gift to you all this fine Wednesday is a line I've used many times here at CompuHyperGlobalMegaNet. Have fun with it, impress your friends.

Ready? Here it is:

"That's like comparing apples and things that aren't even fruit."

You can thank me later.

Oh, and I'm such an idiot. For the above, sure, but mostly for missing my MAX shuttle because I wasn't paying attention to the time. I hate when I notice that I have about 15 minutes between the current time and the next shuttle, think "I can do [x task] in 10 minutes. I'll make that shuttle," and finish [x task] only to find out it took 20 minutes...and the next shuttle after that is in just shy of a half-hour. Sometimes, I'm foolish enough to think I have a 20 minute task I can finish in that 27 or so minutes, only to find 30+ minutes have elapsed. Argh.

1 comments:

brando said...

I will be using that line for sure. Don't bust me out when I pull it.