24 March 2006

Damn It All, If I Weren't Sick...

...I'd have dragged anyone who'd join me to the new Lucky Lab Beer Hall. Grand Opening is tonight.

As it is, I've been sick as a dog since Wednesday afternoon, and the missus is off spending quality time with her youngest sister. It started with a once-every-ten-minutes-or-so cough, and evolved into the full-on-sinus-cold-complete-with-crushing-sinus-headache. I'm still feeling Minnesota, but I'm improving.

Time for more TheraFlu, and to watch Liverpool play Newcastle United.

3 comments:

Mister Jinxy said...

How's your foot?

Ghost Dog said...

The ankle is doing fine. There's still a bit of cracking and popping when I roll the foot around, and there is some pain now and then, but not like it was pre-surgery where it hurt to walk all the time. I've skied on it 3 times now, and it seems to have held up fine through that.

I go in for what I hope is a final set of X-rays on the 13th of April. Haven't really tested it at a full sprint or anything yet, as the doc's last instructions were "don't pound the hell out of it." Feels good at a jog, and the one time I've been on an elliptical (such a slacker!).

Mister Jinxy said...

Hey, if you're serious about that adoption thing I think that's great.