09 January 2006

Well, Shut My Mouth - The Toasters ARE Coming

Just the other day, I posted lamenting the Toasters skipping Portland on their upcoming tour. I popped on over to their message board and expressed my bummitude that they wouldn't make it to Stumptown.

I dropped back by there today to see if there was any response to my whining...lo and behold, there was!

Bucket himself says there will indeed be a Portland date, looks like February 26th, "either at the Hawthorne or rock and roll pizza".

That is so totally f-ing Airwolf I can hardly contain myself.

4 comments:

Tanya Kristine said...

Dude you should be a lobbyist. you know how to get things done!!1

seriously, very lucky, very fun and take the next day off...

PseudoIntellect said...

You are a mover and shaker, my friend.

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

Airwolf? High praise, indeed.

tabitha jane said...

congrats :)

hopefully its at the hawthorne . . . that is such a fun venue!