08 January 2006

I Guess We Found Out 'Who Dey'

Yup, the Steelers are 'dey'. That flea-flicker was a brilliant piece of playcalling, and certainly well-executed. Tough break for Carson Palmer, though. I think he's a very good QB and will probably lead Cincy back to the playoffs again. Hope the surgery and rehab goes well.

Now it's on to Indy, where I think the Steelers will fare better than that awful Monday Night game back in November. Ben's on a bit of a roll, and we know Ike won't get fooled again.

Oh, and apparently the Steelers are very popular on Kashyyyk:

6 comments:

PseudoIntellect said...

Welcome back Ronin! I wasn't in the blogoshpere over the weekend, so I missed a few posts...look at the Vixen's blog for partial details; glad you're back.

The Steelers looked great yesterday; I can't wait for Sunday! I wish they played Saturday to watch, but know Bettis & Co. need every minute they can get so 24 hours does the Bus goooood.

Ghost Dog said...

Checked out the Vixen's blog...nice gerbil-thing! Er...oh, that's a dog?? :)

Mister Jinxy said...

What a Wookie.

Ghost Dog said...

Bengals don't tear your arms out of the sockets when they lose.

PseudoIntellect said...

All 2 lbs. 2 oz. of her...she's all dog baby!

And a little squirrel.

And maybe a little gerbil.

Who really knows?

SOLOFLYER said...

hey man living in Oregon have you ever seen Bigfoot?