12 December 2005

This Is December Football


Putting aside the disappointment of not having any snow to play in myself, I settled in to watch my Steelers play the Bears at Heinz Field yesterday, where it was most certainly winter.
I was finding myself wishing I could be out there, and was reminded of one game of touch football with some co-workers in the driving snow some years ago. I hopped on over to the Post-Gazette's web page to see if there were some great pictures, and there certainly were. Go check them out, if you like football in the snow.

2 comments:

PseudoIntellect said...

Go Steelers!

Great win!

The AFC playoff picture is shaping up nicely, but a wilc card date at New England or Denver doesn't look too hot! Hope that the Bungles stumble!

Ghost Dog said...

Yeah, I was pleased to see both KC and SD lose. I'm only a little worried about NE, but Denver can be tough.