23 November 2005

Lunchtime Confluence Of Funny

Today, I went to the on-site cafeteria for lunch, and I saw two things in the span of maybe 30 seconds that were funny (to me, anyway). Just thought I'd share:

There was a dude named Klahn working the register. This immediately reminded me of The Kentucky Fried Movie, which I found hilarious. "Take him to Detroit!"

I always wanted to put this on my answering machine, but figured nobody'd get it:

Klahn: [telephone rings, answering machine picks up] Herro. This is Dr. Krahn. I'm not home right now. Leave a message when you hear the biep. You have our gratitude. [gong sound]

My other favorite bit from the Dr. Klahn segment was this exchange, which I always laugh at:

Loo: And who are they?

Dr. Klahn: Refuse, found in waterfront bars.

Loo: Shanghaied?

Dr. Klahn: Just lost drunken men who don't know where they are and no longer care.

Prisoner #1: Where are we?

Prisoner #2: I don't care!

Loo: And these?

Dr. Klahn: These are lost drunken men who don't know where they are, but do care! And these are men who know where they are and care, but don't drink.

Prisoner #3: I don't know who I am!

Prisoner #4: And I don't drink!

Dr. Klahn: Guards! (the guards swap the prisoners)

Dr. Klahn: (to another prisoner) Do you care?

Prisoner #5: No.

Dr. Klahn: (to guards) Put this man in cell #1, and give him a drink.

Guard: (to prisoner) What do you drink?

Prisoner #5: I don't care.


The other thing I saw that I thought was amusing was a guy with Christopher Walken hair. You know, like this:



Only it was even a bit wilder than that. The guy actually kind of looked like him, too.

3 comments:

MerchMikey said...

Easy there buddy. I have Walken hair, right now in fact.

Ghost Dog said...

The more I think about it, the guy had a cross between Walken hair and Kramer hair. Still amusing.

I get Walken hair after wearing hats, but only when it's long enough (not often).

Mister Jinxy said...

You won't think it's so funny when we sweep him into the White House in '08.