13 October 2005

Portland Pit Bull Ban? I Hope Not

Another irresponsible owner is ruining it for the rest of us. This time, the dog was shot by a cop in Portland. He's recovering, but the idiot who didn't keep him contained or supervised is the one who should be nursing a bullet wound.

And of course, incidents like this naturally start up all the 'we should ban Pit Bulls' talk. My regular readers (both of them) know my stance on that foolishness, but for those of you visiting for the first time, I encourage you to check this post out.


Phoebe thanks you.

3 comments:

Tanya Kristine said...

so very sad. i hate to see a breed suffer because of the human breed.

can we shoot the police officer if he gets out of hand. NO!

well eveyrone hates me for my stance on the whole deal so i say no more.

Mister Jinxy said...

Apples and oranges, tanya.

Ghost,
Post more pics and video of Phoebe.
J

Ghost Dog said...

I'll get right on that. I need to get the photo of the two of them all dirty from digging in the yard.