20 June 2005

Some People's Parents

Today, after finishing up watching the Director's Cut of Army of Darkness on my PSP whilst on my train ride home, a bleached-blonde woman in a tight-fitting pink tank top and skimpy white shorts boarded the MAX, preceded by her daughter, who was wearing a green-and-yellow bikini. The little girl couldn't have been any older than eight, and she had a tiny little black rat-dog on a leash. Okay, so it was 83 degrees today, but WTF? Eight years old and wearing nothing but a bikini and sandals in a public place that isn't a pool? I just don't get some parents. Am I just that uptight and conservative? Did I miss the memo that says that sort of thing is okay?

Maybe blondie wasn't the little girl's mom. Still, WTF? I would have said something, were it not for my policy of non-interference where perceived stupidity is concerned (except when life-threatening and/or the timeliness of my commute home is jeopardized).

2 comments:

Mister Jinxy said...

First you want to kill me.

Now you want to kiss me.

Blow.

Ghost Dog said...

Well hello mister fancy-pants. I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.